Rates & Insurance
$135, sliding scale offered on a limited basis
Insurance- Out of Network Benefits
I offer out-of network benefit receipts to my clients, in order to help offset the cost of therapy. If you have out-of-network benefits then you may be eligible for full or partial reimbursement directly from your provider. Please call your insurance provider to check the specifics of your plan.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- How much of my deductible has been met this year?
- What is my out-of-network deductible for outpatient mental health? (Outpatient means treatment outside a hospital.)
- What is my out-of-network coinsurance for outpatient mental health?
- Do I need a referral from an in-network provider to see someone out-of-network?
- How do I submit claim forms for reimbursement?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!